Thursday, August 7, 2008

The one that started it all...

THIS IS THE BLOG THAT STARTED IT ALL. I had posted this blog on my myspace page at the end of June. I had so many people tell me that it either I just have to tell you how it touched them, inspired, changed, motivated,entertained them! I felt (again) blessed to hear all that, and have decided that if that's what a blog can accomplish, why not? So I am starting this "real" blog in hopes that at some point YOU are blessed, touched, inspired, changed, motivated, and yes, entertained by it. Happy reading!!

(From the end of June, 2008)

I just have to tell you how BLESSED I am! I was sitting here thinking of the many GOOD things in my life, and I wondered, "How in the world did I get here?" Some of you know I've come a long way...God is so amazing, and His grace is so powerful! I can surely attest to it! So I guess it just hit me how far He has brought me, and I am just THANKFUL! And....I just want to glorify Him by "counting my blessings".

Jesse and I will celebrate SIX years of wonderful wedded BLISS on July 9th.

My birthday is on Monday!!!! (I'm 21....again)

My family is closer than ever...and THAT'S CLOSE!!! We love each other so much and are always ready to hang out again...

We have the coolest, most entertaining doggie in the universe, Diesel. (he's 3)

He has given us amazing friends here...we really feel like this is home!

We have lived in an outstanding place in Brentwood, TN for 2 1/2 years.

I have a great car that always starts and looks cute, too! :)

Jesse's business is doing well and keeping him busy, and he's training for the volunteer Fire Dept...GO BABY!!!

I have a great day-job where my co-workers are a joy to be around.

I have met so many successful music pros, and am so excited to be in their company.

God has closed a LOT of doors. Thank you, Lord...I would have gone through the wrong one, for sure!

We have had a lot of visitors at our house from Oklahoma and elsewhere...we jokingly call our house the "Lambert Bed & Breakfast"...and we LOVE IT!

So...I could sit here and tell you all the "rough" times we've been through, how hard the music business is, etc. But the truth is, when you get down to it...that HE is in control. Looking back it is just so obvious...and when we mess things up, He somehow brings good out of it. All we have to do is follow Him. He loves us so much, and He can't wait to bless us!!! He wants nothing more than to be closer to us, and He takes great joy in helping us fulfill our God-breathed DREAMS!!!!!

THANK YOU JESUS FOR MY LIFE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM GREATFUL. I WILL WORSHIP YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY!

No comments: