Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going home...for good reason

I just cannot wait to be back at Byng High School~ singing for my friends! I'm thrilled that this is an event that will bring together so many talented folks to help a much deserving person. Jan Sturdevant, not only my favorite teacher & my cheerleading coach. but my friend...is battling cancer once again. We must stand behind, beside, around her and help however we can. Right now the best thing to do it so keep praying for her to be strengthened and encouraged...and also to help financially. So many are doing things to help with the necessary expenses that come with this situation. My contribution is to use what God has blessed me with, my music, to bring together a lot of people and raise some money! We will have a great time, play some new music and several you will know...and have special items for sale that you won't want to miss. Please come. This will be a wonderful night. :) Let me know if you want to/can help!

October 4, 08

No comments: